Red Hare Brewing, an independent micro-brewer in Marietta, will be celebrating its three-year anniversary at the brewery Aug. 23 from 2 to 4 p.m. with 10 beers, including Bitter Hearts Double Black IPA, Ill tempered Hare IPL, Bourbon Barrel Aged Sticky Stout and a special three year anniversary cask. The party will feature music from Wrong Way, a tribute to Sublime, and D.B.A BBQ will be onsite for purchase.
This year Red Hare Brewing Company reached some significant milestones and has transformed into one of Georgia’s major craft breweries. The milestones include:
- The world’s first brewery to launch the evercan, a more sustainable can made with 90-percent certified recycled aluminum;
- Winner of two bronze medals at the 2014 US Open Beer Championship;
- Exclusive beer with Holeman & Finch Chef Linton Hopkins: H&F National Common;
- Increased sales by over 30 percent and expanded its brewing capacity by 25 percent;
- Available in all major grocery stores in Georgia;
- Expanded distribution to Tennessee, Red Hare’s third state in the Southeast; and
- Signed a letter of intent with the City of Marietta to build a new brewery close to the Marietta Square.
The Red Hare Brewing Company brewery tasting room is open to the public for sampling and tours Thursdays and Fridays from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 2 to 4 p.m.
For more information visit, www.redharebrewing.com.