Can this president possibly be any more out of touch with average Americans? We now have been told that he has “symbolically enrolled” in Obamacare. Really? How insulting can this get? It was reported that:
• He did not enroll personally: a member of his staff did it while he headed off to vacation in Hawaii sparing the president from experiencing the frustration and anxiety of average Americans being placed in a queue on the government website, having to try repeatedly if the website is down or worst of all to be worried that there will be no insurance coverage come January.
• He “chose” the Bronze Plan: intentionally selecting the least expensive plan to show the “affordability” of Obamacare ($400/month premium but no mention of any co-pay and deductible).
• He “enrolled” only for himself: who would enroll only himself and not cover his wife and children unless of course the purpose is to hide the true cost for an American family?
• His personal information was not entered: his identity is therefore not subject to potential hacking, unlike those of every American who actually uses the government site to enroll or even attempts to enroll. What a choice: either risk not having health care or risk having personal data stolen by hackers, either one can lead to financial disaster.
• His actual health care is paid for by the military: it is superior to the health care of all Americans and will continue to be for his lifetime.
This president’s knowledge of average Americans is as flawed as his signature legislation.