The Zaxby’s chicken restaurant at 3511 Baker Road in Acworth, which closed after a Feb. 16 fire, has reopened with a new look.
The restaurant, which was given approval to reopen March 14, now has a remolded dining room with a “cleaner, fresher design and décor,” spokeswoman Alexa Orndoff said. The restaurant also has a new beverage bar and condiment area.
“The exterior received new paint and light fixtures, as well,” she said.
No one was injured in the fire at the restaurant, located near the Interstate 75-Highway 92 interchange. Cobb Fire spokeswoman Denell Boyd described the incident as a minor kitchen fire.