Acworth Zaxby's deals with fire
by Geoff Folsom
February 16, 2013 07:00 PM | 4715 views | 1 1 comments | 7 7 recommendations | email to a friend | print

No one was injured when a fire broke out Saturday afternoon inside a Zaxby’s chicken restaurant in Acworth.

The Cobb Fire Department responded to the fire at 3511 Baker Road, near the Highway 92-Interstate 75 interchange. Spokeswoman Denell Boyd described the incident as a minor kitchen fire.

No one answered the phone at the restaurant Saturday evening, and a Zaxby’s spokeswoman didn’t immediately return requests for comment.

Comments-icon Post a Comment
Bob Bummer
February 18, 2013
Eat more pig.
*We welcome your comments on the stories and issues of the day and seek to provide a forum for the community to voice opinions. All comments are subject to moderator approval before being made visible on the website but are not edited. The use of profanity, obscene and vulgar language, hate speech, and racial slurs is strictly prohibited. Advertisements, promotions, and spam will also be rejected. Please read our terms of service for full guides