Friends of Bulloch partnered with Roswell’s Teaching Museum North for a loan of the collection of Presidents and First Ladies Exhibit by local illustrator, Mary Jane Stone.
As visitors enter each room of Bulloch Hall, a life-sized President and/or first lady will be there to greet them.
The presidents represented and the volunteer decorators are:
* All presidents, Front Hall, Canton Street Antique Market
* Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Paces Gardeners
* Eisenhower, Roswell Woman’s Club
* Jimmy Carter, Bulloch Hall Docents
* George Washington, Horseshoe Bend Garden Club
* Jefferson and Madison, Janice Metzler
* Andrew Jackson, Daughters of the American Revolution, Martha Stewart Chapter
* Theodore Roosevelt, Pam Billingsley
* Grover Cleveland, Roswell Historical Society/ Sherron Lawson
* Abraham Lincoln, Bulloch Hall Garden Club
* John Kennedy, Roswell Jr. Woman’s Club
Bulloch Hall is at 180 Bulloch Avenue in Roswell. The house is open for self-guided tours, Nov. 17 through Dec. 30
Admission is $8 adults, $7 seniors, $6 children ages 6 to 18.
For information, call (770) 641-3978 or go to www.bullochhall.org.