Craigmont High School was evacuated just before noon on Thursday in what school authorities called a prank explosion. Officials say an assistant principal went to the hospital after inhaling smoke produced by the mixture. Police said a bomb threat had been called in to the school beforehand.
Shortly after, another bottle was found about 15 miles away in a Kroger grocery store. Kroger spokesman Joe Bell said a customer accidentally left a bottle with dry ice in the parking lot where it exploded. No one was injured.