Afternoon electrical fire in Smyrna apt. building; no reported injuries
by Hannah Morgan
January 26, 2014 12:00 AM | 1970 views | 0 0 comments | 10 10 recommendations | email to a friend | print
SMYRNA — The Cobb Fire Department put out a small fire caused by an electrical problem Saturday afternoon in Smyrna.

An electrical outlet began smoking and a fire caused smoke to come off the roof of building 200 at Marden Court at the Arbor Apartments, off South Cobb Drive, Daniel Dupree, a spokesman for the fire department said. Firemen arrived to the apartment at 4:22 p.m., and the put out the fire in about 20 minutes, Dupree said. There were no injuries reported.

Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet
*We welcome your comments on the stories and issues of the day and seek to provide a forum for the community to voice opinions. All comments are subject to moderator approval before being made visible on the website but are not edited. The use of profanity, obscene and vulgar language, hate speech, and racial slurs is strictly prohibited. Advertisements, promotions, and spam will also be rejected. Please read our terms of service for full guides